Wednesday 7 December 2011

Packaging Love: One of a Kind

Since starting up my blog I have been following the lovely blog 'Lobster and Swan' by Jeska Hearne. A couple of weeks ago Jeska did a post on the boutique One of a kind. Straight away I fell in love with the little urban garden trees and badges designed by illustrator Kate Rawlinson. I know a lot of my friends would love them too so I put in my order for a few Christmas presents and have just received my parcel this morning. I have to say it's absolutely beautiful! All the little details, it made me flutter inside. I couldn't open it without taking some photos to share with you. I can't show you the contents yet as some of my readers might be receiving them but I now want to buy things for everyone....watch our Kate, I might be putting in another order very soon! (Please see One of a kind's competition below)

!!*COMPETITION*!!
Kate has just sent me an email asking me to let you know that she is currently running a competition to name a new tree in her urban garden. You can enter here. The winner will be announced on 16th December. 





1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I think good, pretty packaging from companies makes receiving your order so much more special! Especially if they're gifts for others, like yours are :)

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...