Friday 9 November 2012

The most inspiring week...


Gosh, I've had a really busy week this week, so busy I've not had time to write any of the posts I'd had planned. The week has been jam packed with very exciting and inspiring things though, at least I am attempting to reach my 2013 goals... 

Firstly, last weekend I went to yet another sewing class at Sew Over It where I learned to do freehand machine embroidery, on Tuesday I was very lucky to attend the launch party for Holly Becker's new book 'Decorate Workshop' at Anthropologie on Regents Street with special guests Will from Bright.Bazaar blog and stylist James Leyland Day , then yesterday I headed up to Manchester to attend The Paper Girls stationery business workshop with Abby Warner and Lucy Ledger where I learnt  whole wealth of very useful information regarding setting up and running my new stationery business. I've also just taken on 3 new logo jobs for 3 lovely clients which I am very excited about. 

So....I have a lot to talk about. I look forward to sharing everything on the blog next week and I also have a super interview with the lovely Alex from Snowdon Design to post. Hope you all have a great weekend, seems like winter is really here now so I will be snuggling up by the fire and doing some much needed chillaxing (after I've been to Country Living Christmas Fair at the London Design Centre!) xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,
    What a busy week indeed! How I wish I was there for Holly's launch - did you get to meet any BYW students? Love your embroidery:))) Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel, yes it was great and there were quite a few of us BYWers. Really good to put names to faces.
      Ha ha! My first shot at freehand embroidery, think I can improve :-)

      Delete
  2. Alexandra Snowdon11 November 2012 at 08:43

    Loving the personalised doily, what a cute idea, I'm having a bit of a 'thing' about doilies at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very simple but so sweet. got to love doilies!

      Delete
  3. O you went to Holly's booklaunch! How cool. I wish I were living a little closer but well, flying to London just for a bookreview seems a bit excessive.. ;) Sounds like you had a fun week indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ANna-are you shattered??!! So nice to do so many creative things though. Have a great week this week;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna- lets see if it works this time :-) My head was spinning just reading all of that!

    Hope the Christmas Fair was fun- lots of pics please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy your going to Holly's launch, what a wonderful note to finish the BYW class on. I wish I lived closer

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...