Monday 7 November 2011

Creative Mischief: Personalised Canvases

I have been to a total of 8 weddings this year which does get rather expensive after the first one or two so I tried to make home made presents (I like to be different to the John Lewis gift list anyway!).

Here are some canvases I did over the summer. The first is one I designed for my friend Emma's wedding. She and her husband Iain are also a graphic designers and they have an unhealthy obsession with Grey! The second, for my friends Jo and Simon who had a London themed wedding. I also designed their stationery which was designed around a silhouette of the London skyline.

I have since been commissioned to do lots of these for New Babies, Christenings and Birthday's. I can personalise them in any way you like. For more details please leave your email address in a comment below and I will get back to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...