Tuesday 1 November 2011

Book Love: Signed by Pia

One of my first posts on here was a review of the beautiful book 'My Heart Wanders' by Pia Jane Bijkerk. Well Pia has just announced that for November only she will be sending signed copies of her book to anywhere in the world. So for those of you who fell in love with the book via my post, visit Pia's online book boutique and get your copy. She is also signing her other books, Amsterdam: Made by Hand and Paris: Made by Hand as well. Thank you Pia, just in time for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...