Friday 11 November 2011

Food Love: Time for Tea & Biscuits

4pm Friday afternoon, time for a nice cup of tea and biscuit....ahhhhh! Unfortunately my biscuit tin was empty :-( so I decided to see what tasty delights I could find instead to accompany my cuppa!  Hope you enjoy feasting on these....HAPPY FRIDAY friends! X
1. Tea Cup Basin seen on Trendir this morning (inspired this post!)
2. Lovely illustrated digital print by Nikki McWilliams
Images by Anna Garforth.
Check out her inspiring and unique work on her website.

I LOVE these fabulous cushions by Nikki McWilliams, imagine cuddling up with a Custard Cream at the end of a hard day...yum!
1. Business cards designed by design agency  Drink Tea Eat Biscuits who claim 'Every good idea starts with a cup of tea and a biscuit'. I couldn't agree more!
2. Sarah Oreo Cookie business card design by Emograph

Pantone chocolate chip cookies made by Kim Neill at Creative Star

2 comments:

  1. Such neat stuff on this site! And I will take heed to "bite off more than I can chew..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I adore tunnocks teacakes, we get them sent to Australia. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...