Tuesday 14 February 2012

Belated Love: Valentine's and Buttons

Image from Eva Black Designs via Pretty Paper Things


Well, we are drawing to the end of Valentine's Day and I'm only just getting round to posting on here. I had planned to fill my blog with lots of oohs and ahhs, hearts and pink & red things I've been collecting over the weeks, but as usual I'm running behind schedule...

So, here is a quick little post that I couldn't miss sharing asap.  Today I stumbled across the blog of HermioneRose and  her delicious buttons. Made lovingly by hand in Cornwall. The cupcake is my favourite!! They remind me of the hours of fun I had with Fimo as a child. Hermione I think they are good enough to eat!








Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna,
    Wow - thanks for mentioning me on your gorgeous blog :) I'm so pleased you like my buttons! I wish I had all the time in the world to be creative, you've really inspired me with your recent posts. Looking forward to following you in the future. Hermionerose xx

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...