Friday 10 February 2012

Book Love : Good enough to eat!

As you can see I haven't been very active on my blog lately, mainly down to being completely snowed under with work. I can't complain though because I am working on some really lovely little projects and I am reminded just how much I enjoy the job I do. 

Another great thing about being so busy is that I am doing lots of mood boards and hunting around for inspiration which means I come across lots of lovely and exciting things.  I will be taking advantage of my first free weekend in months and dedicating some much needed time to my poor neglected blog by posting lots of delightful things I have found. So watch this space!


Today I found this good enough to eat book, Eat Me: Appetite for design by Victionary (it's been out since September, how did I miss it?!!!). It looks like a wafer biscuit, with a bite taken out,  and is filled with loads of tasty ways of using food in design. It includes a showcase of case studies from product designers, packaging and branding experts, entrepreneurs and artists. 

"EAT ME takes out a slice of modern life where food has been taken as the medium to promote social interactions and ginger up every day life"


All images are courtesy of Victionary and Dezeen Magazine

As a avid lover of books, design AND food, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book. Sadly it doesn't seem to be available anywhere in the UK BUT, woo hoo! I just discovered that Dezeen Magazine are offering a giveaway of 5 copies to their readers. If anyone knows anywhere I can get a copy please let me know, just in case I'm not one of the lucky 5 Dezeen readers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...