Tuesday 21 February 2012

Typography Love: Happy Pancake Day!

Typographic poster by Tom Daivey
Pancake day always takes me by surprise and by the time I remember and get to the supermarket all the eggs, oranges and lemons are completely sold out! Might try and be a little more inventive this year. Usually we eat them for desert (or at least Jonny my OH does, I have been know to just eat a whole plate of them with orange juice and sugar for my dinner!!) but I'd really like to have a go at some savoury ones. Anyone have any suggestions?
Pancake alphabet by Mitchell Goldstein

1 comment:

  1. We're having bacon, Gorgonzola and broccoli stuffed chive pancakes popped in the oven to crisp up. New recipe - watch this space!

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...