Sunday 11 March 2012

Colour Love: Sundaes on Sunday with Louis Vuitton



I spent my Friday night in, catching up and reading this months magazines and have to say I am totally IN LOVE with the Spring Summer 2012 ad campaign for Louis Vuitton's range by Marc Jacobs. It's shot by Steven Meisel and directed by Marc Jacobs himself. Icecream parlouresque, it's so pretty, pink and retro, filled with pastels and candy. All my favourite ingredients!

All images from WWD






Watch the behind the scenes video of the shoot with Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! Your blog is beautiful eye candy. I want to eat it all!

    ReplyDelete

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...