Tuesday 18 October 2011

Falling in love with a book

I recently came across the world of Pia Jane Bijkerk and what a wonderful world that is. I just had to order her gorgeous book My Heart Wanders. There was only one left in stock on Amazon so I took that as my sign that it was meant for me. When I returned from my weekend away it was waiting for me on the doorstep. I knew what was inside the parcel and couldn't open it quick enough. Well, it had me at hello! I wasn't expecting such a big hardback book but I am so glad that it is. Each page is absolutely beautiful and so captivating. As a memoir of Pia's travels through Paris, Amsterdam and Sydney, it is filled with details, inspiration, love and plenty of emotion.  It has touched my wandering heart and one day soon I will certainly be following it..........










No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...