Monday 31 October 2011

Packaging Love: Freak!






Last week saw the launch of the new fragrance 'Freak' by cosmetic brand Illamasqua. They are the first brand to use the revolutionary technology of 'sensory cohesion' to draw in it's online prey (where the product can't be sampled) by it's unique packaging. This beautiful art deco styled fragrance bottle has being doing the rounds on the packaging blogs over the last couple of weeks but with ingredients such as Opium Flower, Poison Hemlock and aromas of Frankincense, I thought it the perfect end to October (Halloween). I absolutely LOVE it, especially the little silver snail!

I only recently came across the magical and haunting cosmetic brand (don't know where I've been!), the brainchild of brand strategy and design agency Propaganda. Four years old it recently became listed on the The Coolbrands List  for 2011/12. The influences behind the branding and products are the 1920s club scene and theatre, the aim, to connect emotionally with the consumer. Self expression is the key. 

You can read more about the fragrance at Propaganda or on the Illamasqua website.

Here is a taster of some more Illamasqua delights....
All images are taken from Propaganda.co.uk or Illamasqua.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well if you are here then you must have read my post, so a big THANK YOU for visiting and for taking the time to comment. Your words bring a little bit of sunshine to my day (if they are nice) and I look forward to reading them. Thanks for supporting me. Anna :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...